The Amethyst dark blue glove is a high-performing, latex-free full textured exam glove for use in every application in every environment.
Exceptionally stretchy soft, low modulus nitrile synthetic compound excellent for extended periods.
A slightly tacky exterior finish provides excellent gripping properties.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Amethyst nitrile exam gloves are strong, highly visible gloves that provide the advanced protection and optimal grip needed for demanding high-stress situations.
- Powder-Free nitrile gloves offer dependable strength and are fully textured for an enhanced grip in demanding environments.
- Meets and exceeds NIOSH recommendations for Fentanyl.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirements for the use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs*
Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001.
Exceeds and meets current ASTM Standards: – D6319, D5151, D1671 & D6978.
This product is made from Synthetic Nitrile Polymer and contains no natural latex rubber.
* When used per the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter.
Tested chemotherapy drugs are available upon request.
|XS, SM, MD, LG and XL
|Palm Thickness (Avg)
|Finger Thickness (Avg)
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)
|35 / 33 Mpa
|Ultimate Elongation (%)
|600 / 560
|Pin Hole (AQL)
|Amethyst Nitrile XS Powder-Free Exam Glove
|Amethyst Nitrile Sml Nitrile Powder-Free Exam Glove
|Amethyst Nitrile Med Powder-Free Exam Glove
|Amethyst Nitrile Lrg Powder-Free Exam Glove
|Amethyst Nitrile XL Powder-Free Exam Glove