Kids’ Procedure Ear-loop face masks are comfortable and highly breathable. This product is appropriate for all general patient care situations.
Any child to hospital admission in waiting areas should have a child-size mask available for kids. Medgluv pediatric mask meets FDA
Guidelines for use with children. Medgluv new latex-free pediatric mask helps protect patients from colds, flu, and other respiratory threats.
Characteristics and Overview:
- Basic Procedure masks with elastic ear-loops provide complete protection while remaining light and comfortable.
- Polypropylene outer facing on some procedure masks offer a soft, fluid protection barrier while the inner facing assures comfort and breathability.
- Nosepiece for custom fit on small faces
- Soft lightweight materials for comfort wear
- Bacterial filtraction Efficiency (BFE) > 96% @ 3.0μm Easy breathing; Delta-P < 6.0
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F2100-19 Level 1 Standards.